Accompanied Guests Of Homeowners & Outside Members
- Six guests allowed free of charge if ACCOMPANIED by a Homeowner or
- Guests entitled to use all facilities of the Monkey
- Homeowners are defined as principal owner and family ie spouse and children and residents of a plot including
- Extended family ie brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews etc will be classed as guests. Outside members will be defined by their membership
- More than six will attract a fee of K100 per adult. K50 for children under the age of
- Children under the age of 12 come in for free if accompanied by adults. One paying adult is allowed 2 underaged children for free thereafter a 00 applies
- No more than 6 guests allowed for free at any one time when accompanied by the homeowner or member.
All non-accompanied guests and visitors who wish to come into Monkey Pools recreational area will be charged the above entry fee. Please ask for a receipt and complete the registration book
CODE OF CONDUCT WHILE AT MUKAMUNYA MONKEY POOLS GROUNDS.
STRICTLY No Music – Most of our visitors come to Monkey Pools for tranquility and to be in nature.
Swimming in the Swimming Pool and Monkey Pools in proper swimming attire only Brai/barbecue in designated zones please
Do not litter – place all litter in bin bags given by guards
No not park or drive on the lawn – it damages the lawn – please park in the parking space
Please use toilets/showers/changing rooms behind the Poolhouse – Do not use the outdoor !
Unruly behavior and excessive drinking is prohibited. We have a right to ask you to leave. It disturbs other paying visitors. Please co-operate with the guards.
Thank-you for your co-operation and welcome to Monkey Pools. Enjoy your visit and respect your environment. Please Do not litter. Place all your litter in the bags provided and take back with you. The use of all facilities is at your own risk.
MHOA accepts no responsibility or liability for any accidents that may occur.
A comprehensive membership system is available for non-homeowners who wish to become members and utilize the facilities. Please enquire within.
Contact Number: 0966-762604 Queries